Loggly, Inc.

Welcome, Guest Login

Support Center

Community Forum

• What's the correct way to log from Python with the new Loggly?

I'm looking to log errors from a Django application to Loggly, the new version. I've got Syslog set ...

3 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 2 Community Answers Sep 12, 2013 01:59PM PDT
  • Please include current time or time zone support

I'm having a very difficult time reading the histogram timeline. I just don't work in UTC enough to ...

3 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 2 Community Answers Sep 12, 2013 08:23AM PDT
  • S3 source for logs

Can Loggly read in log files from an S3 bucket? I would really like to use Loggly to analyse my cloudfront log...

4 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 9 Community Answers Sep 12, 2013 04:24AM PDT
  • Saved search timeframe vs. alert timeframe

If you have a saved search that is configured to look for errors that have occurred in the last hour, how does...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Sep 11, 2013 09:38AM PDT
  • puppet support

Is there some puppet manifest that I can use when provisioning my ec2 instances? Ubuntu with syslog-ng runn...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Sep 11, 2013 05:15AM PDT
  • Logging from Cisco Routers

How do I send the log from a Cisco IOS router? I don't see any means to enter the token in the URL. I wou...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 2 Community Answers Sep 10, 2013 03:31PM PDT
  • Timestamps -

Based on this article (http://www.loggly.com/docs/timestamps/) I would expect that the timestamp in our json d...

4 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 6 Community Answers Sep 10, 2013 02:18PM PDT
  • No events with rsyslogd

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get events into loggly using rsyslogd. I have tried on two dif...

2 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 1 Community Answer Sep 10, 2013 07:38AM PDT
  • SysLog structured data without JSON

Given that SysLog supports structured data directly, is there any support for this, rather than having to wrap...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 3 Community Answers Sep 10, 2013 06:46AM PDT
  • How to upload data to loggly without configuring anything on the serve...

I want to try the loggly service by uploading files collected during one day. Is that possible to do ?

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Sep 09, 2013 10:57AM PDT

Contact Us

logglyassistly@zoho.com
https://cdn.desk.com/
false
desk
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago