Community Forum

• Alert Owners

We have several alerts that were written by a particular member of our team. He was the owner of the alert. ...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 1 Community Answer May 02, 2017 10:12AM PDT
  • Logging from the JNI

I'd like to log directly from the JNI When using the default Android log I can do this: #include <...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 1 Community Answer Apr 30, 2017 07:21AM PDT
  • Alert email format changed?

What happened to the alert emails? Did they change format? They are no longer readable. All new-lines seem to ...

2 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 1 Community Answer Apr 25, 2017 03:39PM PDT
  • Get users using the API

Hi, Is there a way to get all users belonging to a Loggly account using the API? Cheers, Chico

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Apr 25, 2017 09:02AM PDT
  • Get users using the Loggly API

Hi, Is there a way to get all users belonging to a Loggly account using the API? Cheers, Chico

0 Community Answers Apr 25, 2017 09:00AM PDT
  • Multiline logback - rsyslog

Hi, I'd like to use the rsyslog capability to preserve multiline logs. Looks like loggly is using the L...

0 Community Answers Apr 25, 2017 07:24AM PDT
  • Stop spamming every email on our account

We have a number of emails associated with our account in the form of {api-key}+{teamname}@victorops.com. The...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Apr 25, 2017 07:08AM PDT
  • Change Billing Email

Hi there, Could we please remove paul.kirby@calgaryscientific.com from billing emails, and instead use pure...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Apr 24, 2017 07:54AM PDT
  • S3 Ingestion Python script bug

Dear Support, the `SQS3script.py` suggested in the guidelines to automate S3 ingestion has the following bu...

2 Community Answers Apr 14, 2017 07:20AM PDT
  • Please help about Loggly Status SMS notification

Hello, I've been subscribed to SMS notification service through the webpage http://status.loggly.com/ ...

4 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 2 Community Answers Apr 14, 2017 01:06AM PDT
logglyassistly@zoho.com
https://cdn.desk.com/
false
@loggly
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
about