Loggly, Inc.

Welcome, Guest Login

Support Center

Community Forum

• Patreon?

Why did Patreon change its logo to look just like Loggly's logo?

0 Community Answers Oct 31, 2017 07:39AM PDT
  • Identifying a specific Windows event log

Does anyone know how to identify the specific Windows Event Log (System, Security, Application, etc) that an e...

0 Community Answers Oct 30, 2017 10:44AM PDT
  • Solarwinds KIWI SYSLOG Server

Has anyone been able to set up forwarding logs to Loggly from a KIWI SYSLOG Server? If not, is there a better ...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Oct 23, 2017 07:15AM PDT
  • Parsing of multiline stacktraces (Python in Docker to rsyslogd to logg...

I've been playing with loggly and the most difficult problem I'm having so far is multi-line logs, s...

3 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 2 Community Answers Oct 15, 2017 09:46AM PDT
  • This is not a recognized subdomain.

Anyone Please help with the following, Im trying to configure loggly with my localhost and my localhost runnin...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Oct 09, 2017 01:46AM PDT
  • incomplete graph results

The values listed by the graph functions are simply not plausible. Manually inspecting a really small subse...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Oct 06, 2017 03:14PM PDT
  • Where have my saved searches gone?

Hello, I just started noticing yesterday that I can no longer access saved queries or create new saved quer...

6 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 6 Community Answers Oct 05, 2017 06:36AM PDT
  • I'd like to be able to pull extracts over the API

Question 1: I'd like to be able to pull extracts over the API. For example, search for the distinct value...

4 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 4 Community Answers Oct 05, 2017 01:56AM PDT
  • What are the correct line endings for multi-event JSON logs?

I'm working with a custom JSON log that Loggly accepts, but then does not parse. Things that I'm *no...

1 Community Answer Oct 04, 2017 12:16AM PDT
  • How do you see upload error logs for uploads?

We're evaluating Loggly and, for the moment, are using custom logs. One thing that is making the process ...

3 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 3 Community Answers Oct 04, 2017 12:07AM PDT

Contact Us

logglyassistly@zoho.com
https://cdn.desk.com/
false
desk
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago