Loggly, Inc.

Welcome, Guest Login

Support Center

Community Forum

• Winston integration error

Hello, I followed the steps to add winston support and this is the error I get: ` throw new Error('...

1 Community Answer Mar 16, 2018 11:39AM PDT
  • How do I change who gets the Data Volume e-mail notifications?

I need to add a new user to receive the data volume e-mails, but I cannot find anywhere to either add that use...

3 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 3 Community Answers Mar 08, 2018 05:19AM PST
  • Chart with 100% stacked columns

We want to chart our data using 100% stacked columns, rather than the column plot with 'Split-By' th...

0 Community Answers Feb 27, 2018 06:15PM PST
  • Loggly Browser Information from Javascript Error

Does Loggly support sending browser information along with a javascript error?

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Feb 22, 2018 06:43PM PST
  • removing subscription

Hi, I'd like to remove my loggly subscription. could u tell me how to do it?

2 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 1 Community Answer Feb 18, 2018 11:51PM PST
  • Slack Endpoint not working

I've created an Incoming Webhook on the Slack side. I've tested it with curl and was able to post to...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 1 Community Answer Feb 12, 2018 09:27AM PST
  • Alert Execution Time

I have some alerts that I want to execute once a day. In the "Check for this condition every" drop ...

2 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 1 Community Answer Feb 12, 2018 05:38AM PST
  • Split text by "|" character

Hi all, Disclaimer: This is more of a regex question. I am trying to parse my logs. All my fields are se...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Feb 05, 2018 02:21AM PST
  • show number of events in header of alert mail

Hi. The alert mails have a footer showing the number of events. Example: "Showing 2 of 2 events."...

4 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 2 Community Answers Feb 01, 2018 03:13PM PST
  • Group-By functionality

We have a system that generates hashes to essentially debounce update requests to a server. Thus the first tim...

0 Community Answers Jan 22, 2018 01:59PM PST

Contact Us

support-reply@solarwinds.cloud
https://cdn.desk.com/
false
desk
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago