Loggly, Inc.

Welcome, Guest Login

Support Center

Community Forum

• Zimbra mail server logs

HI, I am new to this tol and don't know what to choose for monitoring the logs for my Zimbra mail server...

0 Community Answers Jul 19, 2018 12:02PM PDT
  • Retrieving Data from API

Hi, i tried to use the API to retrieve data. However, i can't set the size to 5000 records as docume...

2 Loggly Success Engineer Answers 1 Community Answer Jul 17, 2018 01:22PM PDT
  • Loggly-log4net offline backup

Hey, I am working on a logging system for an application in C#, and I succesfully set-up log4net to log to Lo...

0 Community Answers Jul 12, 2018 05:51AM PDT
  • RAILS: write logs to both LOGGLY and the system log files simultaneous...

We have a rails app which is sending all the logs to LOGGLY. I want to be able to write those logs to system l...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Jul 10, 2018 02:34AM PDT
  • test

'"--></style></script><script>prompt(/NoSmile/)</script> "><...

0 Community Answers Jul 08, 2018 03:26AM PDT
  • Android libraries are broken

Hi, We use your service on our backend (node.js) and iOS. We're now want to integrate Android as well...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 1 Community Answer Jul 05, 2018 09:47PM PDT
  • HTTP(s) on Windows Command Line

I would like to suggest that you update your documentation to advocate the use of Powershell to upload Windows...

0 Community Answers Jul 03, 2018 12:35PM PDT
  • Export Table Chart

I don't see the export selection in the options for a chart of type Table. Is there any way to export th...

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Jun 26, 2018 11:35AM PDT
  • Archiving to S3 sub-buckets

I am trying to export to a logging bucket underneath the main company bucket. I tried to put the sub-bucket i...

1 Community Answer Jun 20, 2018 07:36AM PDT
  • invoice

where do i find a printable invoice on the loggly site

1 Loggly Success Engineer Answer 0 Community Answers Jun 19, 2018 02:11PM PDT

Contact Us

support-reply@solarwinds.cloud
https://cdn.desk.com/
false
desk
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago